Sunday, June 9, 2013

And a broken foot

Last week, this happened:
It was just a (very painful) stubbed toe, I thought, but after I saw bruising and swelling, I went to my doctor and came home with a cast. It will be on two weeks or so.

Oh my. This is harder than I thought. I'm not in any pain, but I've realized just much I chase Soren around and how often I go up and down stairs in our three-story house. To check on Soren to make sure he's safe, I need to follow him around. A lot. I haven't locked him in a room with me (yet), but I might need a foot-up kind of break pretty soon. I'm fantasizing about watch Bravo propped up on pillows on my bed, but that's not happening with a certain five-year-old in the house.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no! I hope it heals quickly! Maybe Soren and I can switch places for a few days-- he can be a librarian, and I can watch Bravo with you. Sounds ideal.

    ReplyDelete

 

Give Me a Nap | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012