Thursday, September 27, 2012

Yesterday, today, tomorrow

Yesterday was
  Picking sand out of my suitcase from a trip to Galveston
  Comforting my boy, who is still quite anxious about school
  An evening glass of wine that tastes like peaches

Today is
  Still drying tears of anxiety
  Welcoming back our nanny/therapist after a long summer without her
  Getting to dig in my purse for my sunglasses after the fog burned off

Tomorrow will be
  A new tradition of pizza to celebrate the end of the school week
  Remembering where I stashed my fall and winter clothes (thanks, Indian summer!)
  Movie night at home--definitely a comedy for this week.


What do your yesterday, today, and tomorrow look like?

1 comment:

  1. This week has been unusually depressing and stressful for me, so I'm really looking forward to tomorrow (Friday). I like the pizza-on-Fridays idea. It reminds me of when we used to get a soda on our way home from school on Fridays in Jamaica. And how much I have always looked forward to Fridays, generally, to be able to get back to the comfort of home.

    ReplyDelete

 

Give Me a Nap | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012